Kitchen Order Management Display
TouchKitchen transforms the way food orders are processed. From starters through to dessert, a customer’s choice is displayed on a screen in the kitchen with no need for paper and print-outs. When staff take an order, TouchKitchen receives information directly from the TouchPoint till system or PocketTouch hand-held order pad. Chef can easily manage each order as it arrives and prepare food straight away.
Kitchen staff have complete control including the ability to view, sort or peg meal orders, and set preparation timers to ensure nothing is forgotten and meals go out on time. TouchKitchen displays orders on either a tablet, smartphone or display screen, mimicking traditional paper orders or print-outs, therefore reducing mistakes.
Transform Your Kitchen
Information is clear and legible, and there is no room for misunderstanding what has been ordered.
Kitchen staff have complete control including the ability to view, sort or peg meal orders, and set preparation timers to ensure nothing is forgotten and meals go out on time.
Chef knows whats on each ticket and how many portions of each item need to be prepared.
Benefits to your Business
- Reduce mistakes with clear and legible orders. There’s no room for misunderstanding what has been ordered.
- Streamline operations by pegging orders between courses and finalising them when the entire meal is completed.
- Never again lose an order and recall them even after they’ve been cleared.
- Speed up service by linking with customer-facing progress alerts.
- Orders are received with unique timers making it easy for chef to view at a glance and ensure they’re prepared quickly.
- Use in-built colour options to categorise order times, courses or other classifications.
Features of TouchKitchen
TouchKitchen not only provides information ticket by ticket, but it can also show the chef a summary of everything that is on the list to cook.
Link To Digital Displays
Linking with digital signage alerts customers that an order is ready to be collected, or a ticket can be printed at the counter to signal waiting staff for service.
No Lost Tickets
Digital tickets go straight through to the kitchen. No tickets get dropped and no information gets lost or misinterpreted.
No Missed Orders
With TouchKitchen, orders can’t be misplaced and they can be recalled even after they’ve been cleared.
Orders can be shelved between courses and cleared when the entire meal is completed.
Cook timers let the chef know what is next. Utilise one-shot timers or reset timers on individual tickets.